TAG-IT News Agency runs this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
• Using this website means your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not accept them in full, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using the site immediately.
• This site is the private property of TAG-IT News Agency. All the laws and regulations in force, pertaining to the protection of the intellectual property rights, as well as all the other laws which can protect the site or forestall intrusion on the information, data, database, drawings, images, videos, sounds, logos or ideas included therein, shall be applicable thereto.
• Materials provided on this website are copyright-protected and you may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, or broadcast all or part of the content of this website in any form, whether hardcopy or electronic, without obtaining TAG-IT News Agency authorization.
• All brands names, TAG-IT News Agency Trademarks and all trademarks used in this website are trademarks registered and protected according to the Jordanian laws and the laws of other countries. You agree not to display or use in any manner any of the TAG-IT News Agency Trademarks without TAG-IT prior written approval.
• You will use this site for legitimate purposes only. Moreover, you should refrain from sending or submitting any material through this site that may violate or infringe upon the rights of others in surfing or limiting their capacity to surf the site. You may also not submit on this site material that involves unlawful matter or threat or slander or material that invades the privacy of others or their patent rights. You may also not submit material involving obscene words or abuse of religious and holy shrines or that may be unacceptable for any other reason. You may not be allowed to submit material that may encourage criminal actions or that may involve a violation which may necessitate civil legal action or that is in violation of any law.
• You shall explicitly accept to use this site at your own risk and remain accountable for any risks incurred accordingly. Moreover, you shall agree to compensate TAG-IT News Agency, its managers, and employees for any loss that might be caused to any of them as a result of your using this site.
• Some links within this website may lead to other sites. We do not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or approve the content appearing in such sites.
• You may link to this website provided that you link only to the homepage and you state clearly that the link is for TAG-IT News Agency website.
• TAG-IT News Agency in its capacity as being responsible for the site shall have the right to bar at any time without any notice to you or to stop the publication of any material without the consent of its owner or without giving any reasons or justifications, whenever it deems fit. It may delete, redraft or abbreviate the published material or amend it by increasing or decreasing without prejudicing the content or the meaning at any time and without any notice to you. This prohibition, suspension, change or amendment shall not produce any rights to others or to the owner of the material and he may not sue TAG-IT News Agency for any kind of contractual or personal liability.
• TAG-IT News Agency in its capacity as the owner of this site shall have the right at any time without any notice to stop the full or partial operation of the site, whether permanently or provisionally. This cease or suspension shall not produce any rights to others and no one can sue TAG-IT for any kind of contractual or personal liability.
• TAG-IT News Agency may terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service. Moreover, TAG-IT News Agency may modify, amend and change the conditions of this Agreement at any time and without any notice in its sole discretion. In this context, we advise you to keep visiting TAG-IT News Agency website from time to time to be familiar with any changes that may take place in the future in relation to this Agreement.
This Agreement, your performance under it, and any disputes arising under it shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. You expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction, and venue of the courts of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in any and all actions, disputes, or controversies relating to this Agreement.